Our company cooperates with leading independent laboratories in the Russian Federation.
Before the pharmaceutical substance gets to the customs territory of the Russian Federation, NC Pharm thoroughly examines the pre-delivery documents. Then, when the pharmaceutical substance is delivered into the warehouse, it is immediately sampled according to the internal NC Pharm procedure. Every pharmaceutical substance has a proper Quality Certificate prior to its delivery to the customer.
The samples of the pharmaceutical substance are tested at the following independent expert-review laboratories:
- Quality Control and Drug-Product Safety Center Test Laboratory, a Limited Liability Company, Moscow
- National Agency for Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacy, a Limited Liability Company
- FarmAnaliz Test Laboratory
- Olfarm Test Laboratory, a Limited Liability Company
- Biotekhnologiya Drug Test Center (ITsLS), a Limited Liability Company
- Drug Certification and Quality Control Center at Moscow Department of Health, a Federal Healthcare Institution.
NC Pharm employees conduct analytical research in quality and standards of pharmaceutical products and substances and verify new test procedures for new drug products. NC Pharm successfully meets a number of special requirements established by our partners regarding solid, liquid, and soft drug-product dosage forms.